Remove the Roadblocks
Join Leah as she shares her personal journey to removing roadblocks to success and be inspired to remove them in your life.
- Overcoming roadblocks and removing excuses in your personal and professional life.
- Reframing failure.
- The importance of persistence and resilience.
- Achieving your dreams with effective goal setting.
- Getting your mind right: Controlling how you respond to life’s challenges.
- Overcoming self-doubt.
- Re-framing failure.
- Making the most of what you’ve got.
- How to move from a victim to creator mindset.
- Why a healthy mind and body is essential.
Leah Mether is the mother of three young boys, a wife, business owner, community volunteer, writer, fitness lover, chocoholic and wine appreciator.
She’s passionate about getting the most out of life and choosing happiness, even in the face of the challenges she has faced.
You will leave this workshop with a specific goal and plan in place to help you remove roadblocks in your life.
Shut the Hell Up! How to control that little voice
The biggest thing that will hold you back in life; the biggest roadblock to your success, is your self-doubt.
Learn how to control your little voice and learn:
- Why self-doubt is normal.
- How to get out of your own way.
- The role of tall poppy syndrome in Australia’s self-doubt culture.
- How to overcome feelings of inadequacy and imposter syndrome.
- The perils of being a people pleaser.
- The importance of reframing failure.
- Fake it ’til you make it.
- How body language can help.
The Happiness Choice
Happiness is not something that happens, it’s a choice you make.
Make your choice easier by learning how to:
- Identify your values.
- Find your purpose.
- Be a creator rather than a victim.
- Build your resilience.
- Maximise your health and wellbeing.
- Create a support crew.
- Give back.
- Be grateful for what you’ve got.
You’ll Never Have More Time Than Now: Effective time management
Time: We never have enough and always want more. But while you can’t create more time, you can make more of the time you’ve got.
Learn skills to help you:
- Manage your time more effectively.
- Be productive rather than busy.
- Prioritise for success.
- Identify where improvements can be made.
- Create helpful habits.
- Get clear on what you want.
- Achieve your goals when life is busy.