Methmac Communications specialises in:
- Communications workshops, keynote speeches, training, advice and coaching (face-to-face and online)
- Media relations and media releases
- Community engagement and public relations
- Promotion and marketing
- Crisis communication
- Corporate communications (internal and external)
- Public speaking/MC services
- Communication strategies, reports and planning
- Editing and proofreading
- Project and event management
- Award submissions
Director Leah Mether also offers:
- Motivational seminars and keynote speeches focussed on resilience, wellbeing, removing roadblocks to success, and overcoming self-doubt
- Interview, job application and corporate coaching
- Biography writing/ghost writing
- Volunteer speeches on behalf of beyondblue
Additional communications, speaking, and writing services can be arranged upon request and negotiation.
To find out more about Leah’s previous work and clients, or to discuss your specific needs, please contact Methmac Communications.
Methmac Communications was recognised for its outstanding work in 2017 when it was announced as a finalist in the Gippsland Business Awards, Services – Business and Professional category.