Networking. The very thought fills many people with dread. The small talk; awkward questions; selling yourself; plastering a smile on your face; pretending to be something you’re not – ugh!
The problem is, if that’s how you perceive networking, you’re going about it the wrong way.
In fact, let’s not call it networking at all – let’s call it relationship building – because that’s what networking is about; building relationships that may one day have a significant impact on your career or business success.
Join me at this three-hour practical workshop and learn how to:
• Network with confidence.
• Build relationships of influence.
• Identify the people you want to connect with.
• Be generous and give more than you take.
• Capitalise on the relationships you have.
• Develop and deliver your elevator pitch.
• Listen actively and ask engaging questions.
• Think broadly to identify networking opportunities.
• Follow up potential connections.
• Wrap up a conversation.
* Dinner and glass of wine included.
*Certificate of completion provided.
Early bird $90, general admission from 19 August $100.
Tickets at www.networkingmoe2.eventbrite.com.au
What they said:
“I thought I knew how to network and talk with people, but in the first 15 minutes, Leah had shown me where I’d done myself an injustice and I wanted an opportunity to start again. I will definitely be perfecting the new skills I’ve learnt.” – Caroline
“If you want to be inspired to promote the best professional you, then attend this workshop.” – Amanda
“Leah’s workshop provided me with the confidence to network and taught me it is not as scary as I thought. It’s all about giving!” – Robyn
“This workshop gave me the tools and confidence to seek out and grow strategic networks.” – Deb